On Sunday June 27th, 2021, from 1-6 pm ET, NSS is hosting Interactive ISDC Sunday, a pay-per-view event that brings participants into contact with leading space experts in an interactive format. These discussions are challenging and stimulating. They are not short, summarized, or condensed. We think you will find the day exciting!
You can find a more detailed schedule here: https://nss.org/isdc-sunday/
Click on “Speakers” for speaker bios, and click on “Register Now” to sign up for this event.
Space is limited to 500 participants, so sign up now!
What: ISDC Sunday Interactive Event
When: Sunday June 27th, 2021 @ 1PM-6PM ET
Where: Zoom, link sent in confirmation email
Cost: $50, NSS members 10% off
- 1 pm ET: Perspectives on the Artemis Accords
- 3 pm ET: Mark Hopkins vs Daniel Deudney in a debate: Is Space Settlement a Good Idea?
- 4 pm ET: The military aspects of Dark Skies: Do they make sense?
- 5 pm ET: The civilian/political science aspects of Dark Skies: Do they make sense?
How is this event different from the rest of the ISDC on June 24-26?
- This is an interactive event with audience participation. The “Free Days” are broadcast only.
- Interactive Sunday is a live event that will not be available as a recording later in its entirety.
- You have to sign up separately and pay a modest fee to attend.
- The talks are longer and go into greater depth
- The talks are targeted at people with a strong interest in our future in space as opposed to a more general audience.
Both events (the free ISDC days, and Interactive Sunday) are great, but they are different. You can find out more about the free ISDC days at isdc2021.nss.org
Image: Starship on the Moon, courtesy SpaceX.