- Making sure your car is filled with gas before you drive to work;
- That weird-ass light which keeps popping up and annoying you on your dashboard;
- The rising cost of basic things, like milk and deodorant;
- Making sure you brush your teeth on a regular basis; and finally
- Those pants look funny on you. Really, change into something different.
There. Those are some things you should legitimately be worried about.
Emily Carney is a writer, space enthusiast, and creator of the This Space Available space blog, published since 2010. In January 2019, Emily’s This Space Available blog was incorporated into the National Space Society’s blog. The content of Emily’s blog can be accessed via the This Space Available blog category.
Note: The views expressed in This Space Available are those of the author and should not be considered as representing the positions or views of the National Space Society.